Join us on Thursday, May 5. We’re hiring for 40+ new positions in the coming weeks.
Meet with our HR staff, learn about openings, discuss your resume, and even get set up with a future interview. CRMHS offers career growth with room for advancement, plus great benefits and bonuses.
This Job Fair is a chance to talk with potential coworkers, ask questions of management, and see for yourself why Columbia River Mental Health Services is a great place to work.
CRMHS Job Fair
6926 NE Fourth Plain Blvd.
10am to 3pm
This site is an active clinic, and we require everyone to wear a mask upon entering the building, for the health and safety of patients and staff.
What we do
CRMHS provides high-quality therapy, with treatment tailored to match each client’s needs.
We are the largest provider of opiate use treatment in SW Washington. Our new mobile health unit is out in the community connecting unhoused people with needed services, from prescriptions to signing up for opioid treatment.
Why work here?
We care about our community and the people we serve, and we know that the behavioral health and recovery services we provide truly transform the lives of children, adults, and families of SW Washington.
Insurance and Retirement
CRMHS offers a generous benefits package. Employees receive medical, dental, and vision benefits and CRMHS pays up to 97% of premiums. This includes a Flexible Spending Account for out-of-pocket expenses, employer-paid life insurance, and long-term disability insurance. CRMHS has a 401(k) retirement plan with a 5% match.
Time Off and Self Care
For employees working 20+ hours a week, the first year of employment includes 10 paid holidays and up to 24 days of PTO. Each additional year accrues 3 more days of PTO. There is also an option to cash out your accrued quarterly PTO hours each fiscal quarter.
Employee self-care and our own mental health care is important at CRMHS, which is why we offer an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
To support the professional growth and development of all of our employees, we provide:
- Clinical Supervision: CRMHS provides free opportunities for licensure supervision. (Valued at $200 per hour.)
- Educational Loan Repayment: Via the Washington Health Corp.: $75,000 educational loan repayment for 2-3 years of full-time service and Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
- Education Dollars: $325 annual allowance for career development and education.
- Education Hours: 40 hours of paid education leave provided annually.
Unique Bonuses and More
- Bilingual Pay: $200 additional monthly bonus for employees who use a second language in the course of their responsibilities.
- Credential Pay: $200 additional monthly bonus for employees working in programs that employ variable credentials that allow for them to provide co-occurring treatment.
- Hiring Referral Bonus: $500 bonus for each referral, no limit on the amount of referrals you can earn!
Serving SW Washington and Changing Lives
Columbia River Mental Health Services provides behavioral health and recovery services that transform the lives of children, adults, and families in SW Washington.
We have been a fixture in the community for 80 years, often the only organization serving those who are unable to find the care they need elsewhere.
Grow your career by joining our growing workforce. We look forward to seeing you at the Job Fair on May 5.