Adult-Out Patient offers a team-based approach to provide individual, group therapy and case management services to individuals living with symptoms of mental illness. The team consists of case managers, mental health professionals, psychiatric providers, vocational and housing specialists, and peer support specialists who work with clients to achieve desired goals by teaching the skills necessary to regain stability in their lives and promote recovery. We offer on-going education and support with health and wellness, managing mental health symptoms, conflict resolution, grief and loss, healthy relationship development, building social support, self advocacy, money management, housing, and more.
Child and Family Services
Child and Family Services staff members collaborate with all the important people in the child’s life to provide individualized care to optimize treatment.
The variety of outpatient services includes:
- Children’s counseling
- Case management
- Group therapy
- Medication Management Services
Options Youth Program
A multidisciplinary team of therapists, transition specialists and an employment specialist who focus community based services to help prepare and support youth during their transition from youth to independent adulthood.
- The Options youth program serves young people ages 14 through 24
- We focus our community based services on housing, community life skills, employment, and education
- Our role is to provide strength based support; advocacy and guidance in helping youth define and achieve their goals, develop self-sufficiency skills, and otherwise prepare youth for life in the real world
4Results Mentoring is a nationally recognized, award winning mentoring program serving local children with the greatest needs. Qualified adults are matched with children ages 7-18 who reside in Clark County and are either receiving mental health services in foster care, are children of prisoners, or for any other reason are considered high-risk youth.
- Children are referred by their mental health therapists or their caregivers and are identified as needing a consistent, trustworthy adult to act as a role model.
- Adult volunteers commit to meeting with their matched child 1-3 hours a week for a minimum of 12 months and must pass an FBI fingerprint background check. Volunteers receive 20 hours of pre-match training before being qualified as mentors. Mentors and youth receive consistent and regular support throughout the mentoring relationship.
- 4Results has two separate mentoring programs: one community based program and the other a school based program.
Drug and Alcohol Services
Substance Use Assessments
Columbia River realizes the importance of fitting into your schedule so we offer evening and day Assessments as walk-ins and /or scheduled appointments
Intensive Outpatient Program
Columbia River offers Intensive Outpatient Program with Evening Groups & Assessments. This program meets all the requirements for Deferred Prosecution and court requirements for IOP. The program is offered only in the evenings.
CDDR (Center for Dual Diagnosis and Recovery)
CDDR (Center for Dual Diagnosis and Recovery) provides a safe, supportive treatment environment designed to empower participants to achieve and maintain their personal recovery form co=occurring disorders.
Medical staff and therapists provide individual and group therapy and dispense medications (primarily methadone) to treat addiction to opiates and many forms of pain medication.
This residential rehabilitation and crisis stabilization programs provides 24-hour supervision aimed at stabilization and preparation for community living for individuals with mental illness as well and co-occurring disorders.
- a safe, structured, and supportive environment
- strengths-based assessment
- individualized recovery planning
- intensive individual and group counseling
- peer support
- medication management
To make a residential referral please call 360-253-6019
Clearview Employment Services
Clearview Employment Services is committed to serving people with barriers to employment and employers seeking reliable workers by helping all its potential workers build hope as well as job skills, [re]discover personal strengths as well as job interests and, [re]develop faith in their own abilities. Services through Clearview include: career counseling, vocationally related case management, support, job coaching, vocational assessment, and/or job development.
Clearview helped over 125 people gain employment last year with over 50 Vancouver area employers. Clearview focuses on the needs of its business customers as well as its individual job seekers. It maintains an active presence at job fairs throughout the Portland/Vancouver area.
Clearview prides itself on easy access, fast paced career exploration, peer resource groups, individual job development, and long term support.
Homeless Employment Navigator
Supported employment services to chronically homeless individuals and families include:
- outreach to shelters and clinics to locate people who may not be informed of the assistance to which they are entitled.
- rapid job search assistance
- resource coordination and maximization
- developing employment plans and vocational profiles
Individualized services for people active with the Washington State Division of Vocational Rehabilitations which can include:
- job placement and retention support
- job coaching
- trial work experience