This residential rehabilitation and crisis stabilization programs provides 24-hour supervision aimed at stabilization and preparation for community living for individuals with mental illness as well and co-occurring disorders.
- a safe, structured, and supportive environment
- strengths-based assessment
- individualized recovery planning
- intensive individual and group counseling
- peer support
- medication management
To make a residential referral please call 360-253-6019
Clearview Employment Services
Clearview Employment Services is committed to serving people with barriers to employment and employers seeking reliable workers by helping all its potential workers build hope as well as job skills, [re]discover personal strengths as well as job interests and, [re]develop faith in their own abilities. Services through Clearview include: career counseling, vocationally related case management, support, job coaching, vocational assessment, and/or job development.
Clearview helped over 125 people gain employment last year with over 50 Vancouver area employers. Clearview focuses on the needs of its business customers as well as its individual job seekers. It maintains an active presence at job fairs throughout the Portland/Vancouver area.
Clearview prides itself on easy access, fast paced career exploration, peer resource groups, individual job development, and long term support.
Hopechange Employment Navigators
Supported employment services to chronically homeless individuals and families include:
- outreach to shelters and clinics to locate people who may not be informed of the assistance to which they are entitled.
- rapid job search assistance
- resource coordination and maximization
- developing employment plans and vocational profiles
Individualized services for people active with the Washington State Division of Vocational Rehabilitations which can include:
- job placement and retention support
- job coaching
- trial work experience